Prepare for the MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 ExamsMicrosoft’s new version of the MCSA certification for Windows Server 2012 R2 requires passing three exams (or one Upgrade exam if you have your MCSA or MCITP in Windows Server 2008). This value-priced study guide includes more than 1,000 pages of quality exam-prep content, covering 100% of the objective domains of all three exams (as well as the Upgrade exam, 70-417).
In addition, you get access to an interactive practice test environment with more than 500 questions, electronic flashcards, and videos showing how to perform the more difficult tasks. Both first-time MCSA candidates and those wishing to upgrade from Server 2008 certification will benefit from this complete test-prep guide.
- Completely updated to cover the Windows Server 2012 R2 Exams
- Provides a comprehensive study guide for all three MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 exams: 70-410, 70-411, and 70-412, as well as the Upgrade exam: 70-417
- Covers installing and configuring Windows Server 2012; deploying and configuring DNS service; administering Active Directory; creating and managing Group Policy Objects; and configuring server roles and features, Hyper-V, and core networking services
- Explains basic networking concepts, DHCP, deploying and maintaining servers, configuring a network policy server infrastructure and high availability in Windows Server 2012, and much more
- Features real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, practice exam questions, electronic flashcards, and over an hour of video demonstrations
- Covers all exam objectives
MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 Complete Study Guide arms you with all the information you must master to achieve MCSA certification on Windows Server 2012 R2.